pondělí 13. července 2009

Wear my blinkie and get RAKed!

Do you like my design? I´ve made a fan blinkie (it´s very simple, my first attempt to make a blinkie :-)), so grab it and wear it proudly in your signature at scrap forums - I´d occasionally be RAKing fans of my design, when I notice my blinkie at DST or somewhere else.
----------
Líbí se vám moje kity? Konečně jsem udělala fan blikačku (buďte shovívaví, byl to můj první pokus podle návodu od lesany :-)), tak jestli se vám líbí, dělejte nám reklamu - a já občas budu rozdávat RAKy, když někde na DST či jinde blikačku zahlídnu...

2 komentáře:

  1. Love the blinkie! Can you share instructions on how to add to our blogs? I would love to show it off there too!
    Thanks!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. great blinkie... I LOVE RAKS! What program did you use to make a blinkie?

    OdpovědětVymazat